GEMS FROM THE
VISION AND PRACTICE
BEACH 10: HINDUISM FOR THE NEXT GENERATION
Wave 8: Frequently Asked Questions
can we (of Hindu origin but residing outside of
3. Why does Hinduism spiritualise every problem of life?
4. How can mere words and repetitions of God’s names have power to lift you up spiritually?
5. Why does Hinduism extol the action of Rama in implicitly obeying his father and step-mother to go to the forest? How do we tell this to modern children who are not able to tune in with the logic behind this?
6. How can we believe some spiritual statements of which we have no personal experience?
7. Is Caste System a compulsory part of Hinduism?
8. Is not Hinduism a fatalist religion?
9. Can temple myths be true?
10. Is God always a ‘He’?
Copyright © V. Krishnamurthy February 1, 2005